Friday, July 26, 2013

The Quest

If you've been a faithful reader, by now you're well aware of the fact that I do not like doing my hair. It pains me, yet ironically I'm on a mission to grow Sheeba to waist length (and beyond).

Enter 'The Quest'.

I plan on wearing my hair in a protective style 2-3 months at a time for a full year. This wasn't really planned, I sort of fell into this as my laziness increased, by the time I realized how how long I had hidden my hair, 4 months had lapsed. 

Kind of like finding out you're with child a full trimester in. (Bad reference? Sorry it was the only one that came to mind).

Anywhoo-

This all began in March with 'Sophia' my Brazilian Kinky Curly install (March- mid-May). Then I wore Sheeba in twisted up-dos from mid-May til June. I'm wearing 'Coco' my NHA Mongolian install for all of July, andI plan on welcoming August with Havana twists or faux locs... that'll be a game time decision.

I'm looking forward to doing my hair to not do my hair. You should join me...

No comments:

Post a Comment