Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Now that's love

Love isn't a four letter word. It's an action... my devotional this morning was on loving via our actions and it made me think of all the people in my life that I say 'I love you' to. 

The Bible says, "Let us stop just saying we love each other; let us really show it by our actions." (1 John 3:18 NLT) We can talk a good act: "I love people." But do we really love them? Our love is revealed in how we act toward them. - Rick Warren. 

There are those who I know love me via their actions, others who say it but only half heartedly behave in such manner, and others who clearly love themselves more than anyone else. 

I'll get off my soapbox now, but before I leave my dear friend Kareen sent me this picture today... she loves me, and if any man I date did this I'd know it was real...


Love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment