Saturday, May 17, 2014

Afro X

I've been on the hunt for a new addition to my alter-ego collection. The other day while trolling Instagram, I saw a style created by weave that I've longed to rock. 

So I pulled the trigger and purchased a few bundles. 

After telling a close friend about my purchase and showing her the look I was aiming to achieve, she recommended that I split my wefts in order to minimize bulkiness. 

Christmas came early last night. 

And before I got the have to snap pictures for my upcoming pictorial, I was slicing away.

I used my handy dandy Xacto knife to complete the task. 


Sorry. I promise to document more as I create my unit next week. 

Here's what 2 bundles now looks like:

More pics and a step by step coming soon. 

Happy growing friends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment