Saturday, November 29, 2014

Christmas has come early

I hate that I have been on hiatus for so long.

Life has kept me busy with work and being an "adult." I continue to search for a way to eat cereal in my PJ's on the couch for a living, but since I haven't won the lottery yet.... I'll continue to work for the man and blog when I can.

As many of you know, I created So Sheeba to share my natural hair journey to waist-length coils. Although I have been natural for 5 years now, I did not make a concerted effort to grow my hair to waist-length until she was three years old.

Well folks...

I made it!
This impromptu length check came by way of a unfortunate event actually. I injured my right hand a month ago, and was unable to actually wash and twist my hair as I do every week.

With an upcoming work conference, I decided to get my hair pressed as a stop gap measure.

This milestone has been bittersweet. My entire natural  hair journey has centered on growing my hair to this length. My point has been proven, my mission has been completed...so what now?



I thought about cutting a few inches off to make it more manageable when washing, then I considered cutting it all and starting all over again.

None of the above pique my interest. What I have focused on doing is producing more of my Sprout Serum and sharing it with the masses. I've used it religiously for the past two years, but didn't begin producing it for the public until last year (Get Excited November 2013). I know that my hair wouldn't be where it is today without my serum and increasing my daily water intake.

I'm so excited to have you all grow with me. Hop on over to www.sosheeba.bigcartel.com  for more information and to experience firsthand why my friends and family affectionately call my serum 'drape juice.'

Happy growing loves,
Sheeba


No comments:

Post a Comment