Wednesday, January 21, 2015

#teamDRAPE Updates + Local DMV Event

I cannot wait to tell you about all the lovely items I've been whipping up over these past few months!

I have welcomed several women (AND MEN!!) to #teamDRAPE by way of my SoSheeba Sprout Serum. But my #drapegame wasn't made strong until I began wearing protective styles seen here, here, and here. Sheeba grew like wildfire when I incorporated low manipulation styles into my hair care routine.

I'm hoping to have a few units available for women who are natural (or interested) and would like to grow their hair to healthy lengths with protective styles (they work!). I will also be providing wig and clip-in construction services for those of you with bundles of hair and no time to create a unit.

Hop on over to sosheeba.bigcartel.com to join #teamDRAPE.

Also if you're in the DMV area and free on February 7th, my bestie Mr. BelNouvo is hosting his first ever pop-up shop!! Yours truly will be there in support, so come make an appearance!



No comments:

Post a Comment